Tag Archives: easiest colleges to get into

Colleges with 100 Percent Acceptance Rates in 2014

enrolling in college

Here’s a partial list of colleges and universities that had 100% acceptance rates at least one semester over the past two years:

  • Everest University Online
  • Everglades University
  • Tougaloo College
  • Academy of Art University
  • American Public University System
  • Baker College of Flint
  • Boston Architectural College
  • College of St. Thomas More
  • Chancellor University
  • Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design
  • University of Maryland
  • University of Pikeville
  • Washburn University

We will be adding more colleges and universities to this list as more reports on acceptance rates and admissions become available.

Chancellor University – 100% Acceptance Rate

Our next featured college that is easy to get into is Chancellor University.  Founded in 1848 in Cleveland, Ohio, Chancellor University is 165 years old.  It’s campus is very small, taking up only five acres of space.

Chancellor University

Chancellor University is very easy to get into, boasting a 100% enrollment acceptance rate.

If you wish to apply for enrollment at Chancellor University you must submit your ACT and SAT scores by Auguest 15th.  Since they accept everybody who applies I’m guessing the only reason they need your ACT and SAT test scores is so they can help you choose the proper classes based on your education level.   There are nine students for every one faculty member at Chancellor University.  This 9-1 ratio ensures students will get plenty of personal attention.  The freshmen retention rate is fourty-five percent, meaning that 45% of students enrolled at Chancellor University return for their sophomore year, while 55% of freshmen students do not return.

Chancellor University is located at 3921 Chester Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio.  Their tuition is around $10,500 per year (at least that’s what the tuition and fees were for the 2011 through 2012 academic year).  You can call the university at 216-391-6937.  If you are looking for a small, private university that’s easy to get into Chancellor University might be a good fit for you.

 

Prescott College – High College Acceptance Rate

As I mentioned, we will be profiling several colleges with extremely high acceptance rates.  Most of them will have 100% acceptance rates, but for our first college profile is slightly less than that.

Prescott College, located in Prescott, Arizona, is a private liberal arts college.  Prescott College’s motto is For the Liberal Arts, the Environment, and Social Justice”.    Prescott College has held true to their motto, providing social justice by not discriminating during enrollment applications.

prescott college

Prescott College in Prescott, AZ recently boasted a 99% acceptance rate for college applicants.

In 2010, Prescott College had an 83% acceptance rate.  That has since risen to 99%.  That’s an incredible climb and worthy of being this site’s first college or university to be profiled.  Prescott College is truly one of the easiest colleges to get into and should be considered by anyone who is considering a college in the fields of liberal arts, the environment, or social justice, as well as other fields.  For more information about Prescott College you can call 877-350-2100.  They are located at 220 Grove Ave. in Prescott, Arizona.  The college was founded in 1996 and has grown into quite a nice college.  Prescott College also has resources in the Tucson Center in Tucson, Arizona.